Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Pixies, LOUD.

I'm really happy today because I can fit into some pants I haven't been able to for a while.

I've been really sad about Andrew lately, and it helps to not think about it. I'm trying to find myself a distraction and keep myself busy. I've been doing yoga, sticking to my diet and working on my shit. I'm proud as hell of myself.

To celebrate I got a german meat sandwich with butter, two bee stings and a plum tart.

I'm gonna have a tasty day if nothing else. The fitting into the pants gave me a boost in confidence that makes me not wanna do anything but have a good time. I don't know where the good times are! They certainly aren't here.

I want Portland to work. I want to discover and play and explore. I want to meet people I want to dive in. I wanna keep up with my good life changes. I wanna smoke weed. I've been thinking about what I want in a man too. Things that I'm not so stoked on with andrew. Things I'm not gonna miss. Sleep is difficult. It's ok. I'm feeling better lately and that's good stuff.

I'm just proud of my shit. Proud of my work paying off

No comments:

Post a Comment